Product reviews

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Love or hate? : Maybelline Falsies Mascara.

It all started with mixed reviews, I was browsing on reviews for this mascara, I came across many mixed reviews.
So I decided to give it a go.
The first day of testing this product out , I found the wand difficult to use. As the days went on I continued to use it , after I got used to the unique spoon wand I ended up falling in LOVE with this mascara.
I have continued using this and I am 100% sure this product will always remain my favourite.
Positives:
- Long lasting formula.
- Doesn't clump much.
- Cute packaging ( Metallic purple, Bold turquoise font)
- Great, unique wand.
- Great volume.
- Great length.
- Really affordable, $6.50 at walmart.
Negatives.
- Doesn't last long, I went through a bottle in 1 month.
Overall I would recommend this to anyone.
10/10 for sure.

1 comment: