Product reviews

Saturday, February 12, 2011

How to keep hair straight and frizz free.

Have you ever struggled with horribly frizzy hair? Have problems keeping your hair STRAIGHT?
I have been through all of this and back, It really sucked going to school with my hair perfectly straight and halfway through the day my hair looking SO puffy!
Well I have some tips to help you out loveys!

- After your finished washing your hair at the end of your shower rinse your hair with COLD water.
This will insure that your hair is sealed, not letting humidity enter.

- After towel drying your hair I apply my " Garnier Fructis sleek and shine leave in conditioning cream"
This product is a MUST for frizzy hair.
1. It softens and nourishes hair. 2. It smoothes hair from root to tip. 3. Locks out frizz and fly aways so hair stays sleek all day.

-Section your hair when straightening that way you straighten all of your hair and your hair looks more sleek.

- Next, Mist a little " Got 2B dazzling shine spray" This is a d-frizz polish and also makes your hair look healthy and shinny.

- Optional : Finish with a light mist of hairspray.

These are all my tips, and what has worked for me. It took along time to FINALLY find a way that worked.
Hope you enjoyed.


PICTURES DON'T BELONG TO ME.
-Kymakemeup

No comments:

Post a Comment