Product reviews

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Honey mark is naturally amazing.

Today I am going to introduce you to a company that sells natural manuka products. HONEYMARK  sells a large variety of products ranging from soaps, mud masks to creams all of their products contain the natural and unique ingredient: Manuka honey.
What is Manuka Honey? It's a special type of honey that contains plant-derived, phytochemical components that may be used to promote health and wellness.
I am going to be sharing two products with you today.
The mud mask and acne cream.

Acne cream. 
I love this product so much, when I first tried the acne cream it worked so good.
My mom didn't believe me that it worked so well, she tested this cream out and she...
LOVES IT. She uses it a lot now. It is outstanding. You know those annoying hormonal pimples teens and adults sometimes get, well this GETS RID OF IT :)
   











PROS
-Not sticky, oily or greasy at all.
-Works in a night.
-Packaging is so clean and professional looking.
-Squeeze tube design is hygienic.
 -All natural ingredients!
-Does NOT dry out skin at all.
-Prevents future acne breakouts.
- Clears acne quickly.
- Price is decent for the amount of product you get: $24.95

There are NO cons.

Mud Mask
When I first tried this mask I was on the iffy side. When I applied it my cheek bones were burning.
But on the good side, my face was incredibly smooth, clean and it wasn't dried out.







 

PROS
- You receive a lot of products for $29.95
- Packaging looks very professional
-Skin is so soft.
- Exfoliates skin well.
- Doesn't dry skin out.
-Skin is clean.
-only 3 products in this. Filtered water, dead sea mud and manuka honey.

CONS.
-smells horrible.

I overall really liked the purpose of these products and how they worked for me.
I recommend these to you all.
Experience it for your self : www.honeymarkproducts.com 

Disclaimer: pictures ARE mine. Products were sent to me, that does not change my opinion on anything.
I was NOT paid to tell you positive things about Honey Mark.
Thanks to frank!

No comments:

Post a Comment