Product reviews

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Review : Lancome color design eye & face palette review.

I first discovered this wonderful palette around Christmas time. This was released as part of the lancome holiday collection.
To start off I can't say anything bad about this palette.

Pigmentation: Decently pigmented.
Bendable? Yes, these colours are very soft and easy to blend.
Packaging: Very cute and convenient, easy to throw in your purse for touch ups later. Great quality packaging. Beautiful.
Creasing? No, I have very oily skin. I am happy to say I haven't experienced creasing with these shadows.
Price: Decent, Lancome is a higher end makeup brand. I believe the price is good for a blush and 6 excellent shadows. $49-55 depending on where you purchase!
Overall: 9.5/10

I haven't tryed out the blush yet.(Aplum) It looks like a very subtle colour, very gorgeous! Swatches beautifully.




-Pictures are my own!
-Kymakemeup

1 comment: